Sunday, March 21, 2010

starting of my volunteer's life

Early morning have to wake up although it's still holidays, although it's the last day of March breaks. 5++am wake up, it's earlier than schooling time. Early morning walked there and reach at 6.30am. When just reach, I start to work. Moving those 5kg packets of rice from the hall to behind stage. 1 time carry 2 packs, means 10kg at once. Wow.. what a good exercise during early morning. All of us sweat like swimming. haha. but we are happy to do so. Then, after i summit the youth member form, i start my duty. I've to guide those senior citizen to sit at the respective places. Oh, it's certainly not easy. It is more difficult than control my students in school. However, it's nice to do so. ^^ Actually, I like the place that i duty..nice view scenery~ hehex Programme start..then until the time to distribute things to senior citizen. All of us help those senior citizen to carry their things the gate because the 2 packs are not light at all.. Muscle training. Good! Erm.. i'm not sure this repeat action last for how many hours. I only know some us hungry already instead many of them already ate their lunch. So, RM,SJ and I decided to eat because just left some only. I like the place i sit at the hall as well.. hehe.. After eating lunch, we're having a short youth meeting. Then around 2pm++ then only i go back to house. P/S : - Get to know new friends ^^ - Glad to know you! You're such a nice one~ - Stay in active status~

No comments:

Post a Comment