爱思索玄妙之物~♥This is how this special and unique ant live her wonderful and fantastic LIFE!!♥~
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Sick ~
Virus..virus attack me! I'm not feeling well. Hence, i never go to school today. Today morning when i wake up, I'm unusually tired. why do i said unusual? hehe.. because everyday I'm tired and reluctant to wake up, but today's one is different.
My body can't provide the optimum temperature for my enzyme to perform effectively. So, it caused tiredness to me.
Eat sleep eat sleep to minimise the used of ATP of my body.
Fortunately, I'm not participate in softball or handball competition, if not, also dunno where to find people to substitute. Luckily, the competition that i took part was yesterday and i got second place in cakera.. hehe.. Syahbandar dominant the 1st runner up & 2nd runner up in cakera for K1 and K2! yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
=.=''' biology sha wer wer!!! you friend biology!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha.. practise what had learn mar.. haha.. just for fun only lar~
ReplyDeletei wanna friend bio.. bio dun wanna friend me.. XD