Friday, March 12, 2010

Recently~

Oh.. guess what? I never attend my last year of school's sport day! What a waste! Haiz but what to do?! My body is not capable to make myself present.. On that day, all of them are striking for the best results for themselves and their own sports house, but i'm dominant-ing by dizzyness. Although dizzy-ing on the bed, the whole morning i kept on dream about the scenery at the stadium. This mean, I Miss There!! I Wanna Go There! One thing i'm very very happy is that irama we are the champion!! But very very sad is that, i don't have the opportunity the see their performance! Argh~~ Who is having the video of it? Can let me have a look? Erm... other than that, heard that the flow of events on that day is not actually very smooth. Haha, but actually i expected it to happen. I don't wanna comment more about whose fault, but you know i know what is the cause of it. Why can't she be responsible on the things that she has to be done and prepare before it?? I don't know~ let her answer herself! Okay, finish sports day! Now, the prefects really a big problem! My brain dehydrated of thinking ways to handle all of you especially the trials! I feel i'm a loser, You know?! LOSER! People thinking that why your board is keeping on pop out problems? I just want to clarify that most of it is actually accumulation since long long time ago. No doubt, there're also problems for now. I keep on thinking that why do i so stupid to go to bring up all the issues to burden myself?! But, i don't care! Because my blood fill with the blood of PREFECTS! Prefect is burning in my heart. So, to whom it may concern, please don't make my fire distinguish. *finger crossed* Events in the school are coming one-by-one! It's normal! One of it is the charity night. My point is, Hey, Mrs. Broom, please don't come out of the statement saying that " Oh, because the prefects need blazer, because of them, we need to have this charity night to gain fund". That's enough! I really frustrated with her! Can you please think back, flash back on what is the main objective to have this charity night? Don't when people start to complain, then the finger point to us! P/S :Oh, well... I think i'm going to hibernate my fb, blog for a period.. hehe ^^

2 comments:

  1. to me, if got sport day, i feel better stay at home...haha!! but everytime sport day when i at high school, i must attend because i am a scout, so in the no choice situation, i must attend...haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~bcoz u lazy miao~i'm ant mar,hardworking one!hahax >.<
    throughout so many years of schooling, this is the 1st year i absent! this is the 1st time and also the last time bcos no more sports after this..

    ReplyDelete