爱思索玄妙之物~♥This is how this special and unique ant live her wonderful and fantastic LIFE!!♥~
Monday, March 15, 2010
Fish~~
Oh~ I did a very fish thing. I fall down on the floor badly in kasturi's classroom! ARGH~~~ Fortunately Jasper behind me and manage to hold the projector from dropping together with me. If not, I don't dare to imagine what's going to happen in kasturi! Sure I'll become the headline.. >.<
After i fall down, of course faster stand up and quickly walk out from the class without turning head to the back. But!!! TK Leong shout... SHOUT.. u know talk very loudly.. calling my name when i reached the door there, while he's still standing around the projector there! OMG! We're like standing two ends of the classroom respectively. He said, " Sze Wei, you do demo ar?" Wow~~ Die lor die lor~~ >.<
P/S:Haiz... hope that time will wipe off everyone's memory.. :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wahahaha!!! "you do demo ar?" wahhahaha!! your friend is so fuuny la...wahhaha!!
ReplyDeletehey! tat's not my friend lar... tat's my teacher..
ReplyDelete