爱思索玄妙之物~♥This is how this special and unique ant live her wonderful and fantastic LIFE!!♥~
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Headache!!
OMG~ my head is super uncomfortable now!! It's like fighting inside it!! I feel like want to squeeze my head out~ ARGH~~~~
I need someone to help me right NOW!!
Today I'm damn tired with the new timetable. The last last period of physics totally cannot go into my mind!! Overloads with sleepiness, tiredness and so on. My brain and eyes are hyper heavy. Not only me, all of us felt so. Did you?? >.<
Maybe today is the 1st day after 1 week of holidays. Then only we are having this so-called school sickness.. However, i didn't enjoy my holidays at all. It's more suffer than normal school days.. T.T
Anyway, the things that i have to settle down are a lot whether is holidays or vice versa.
The only thing i can say is
I'M FATIGUE~
However, it's Deo Volante~
I'll choose to stand it & face it =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
rest more...
ReplyDeleteEndo,
ReplyDeleteYup~~ Thanks for caring!! ^^
of coz i caring u...haha!! u r my sha wer wer wor...wahaha!!
ReplyDeleteEndo,
ReplyDeleteOfcoz i know u care me lar~ tat's y i said thanks for caring lor~ haha...
U r my sha miao miao also!! XD~~
=.='''
ReplyDelete