爱思索玄妙之物~♥This is how this special and unique ant live her wonderful and fantastic LIFE!!♥~
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Finally decided !!
Finally i decided to make that move,
Although it's just a few words,
But it's really needs lots of courage and bravery, just to open my mouth to say it.
It last for 4 months and 18 days. Although it's a short period but it made me feels it is a long period through out this 4++ months. Yet i decided to end it.
I let go 'you' not because of i already i give it up. 'You' do bring a big meaning for me in my life.
You are the co-enzyme in my studies.
Even now i will not have much time as before to be with 'you' , yet i will still try my best to update myself occasionally.
I used up a long time to think about it, just to make sure i would not regret on my decision.
Nevertheless, I just want to say that i still love 'you' as before !! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment