Sunday, September 6, 2009

All late!!

Today went to MNL as well. Hahaha... everyone promise to be reach at 9.ooam as it open. Well~ although I'm very reluctant to wake up early. Anyway, have to! I set my alarm to 7.00am. When i woke up, i saw Ye's message said that she will go by 10am. Well~ who're going to pick me up? Because as i promised to the mango that i will punctually reach at 9.00am. After think and think, then i decided to ask Jin to pick me up at station titiwangsa. He said he will call me when he leaves his house. Okay~I quickly make myself ready. However, i wait and wait, it's already 9.30am. Then i decided to call him. Ohh~ he still haven leaves his house. Well, he asked me to call Ye. Then, Ye asked me to wait her at Shell bus stop. Finally, we reached MNL. I only saw mama. Then, we thought that others will at usual place. But, no one there! Ye called that mango, then he said he can't come wor~ Then Jin reached around 10.30am.. Hahaha~~ In conclusion, none of us reached punctually, by the way, all promised to meet at 9.00am.. XD~~

No comments:

Post a Comment