Saturday, August 15, 2009

^^ + T.T

Actually i can sleep until 9 o'clock,but I've to wake up 1 hour++ earlier!! 1 hour~ you know how wonderful is it can sleep 1 more hour?! BUT~~ I'm happy to sacrifice my precious 1 hour sleeping time because I'm going to meet the one that miss me!Yeah~ miss her sooo much! Since she will have practice at Dataran Merdeka, so we decided to have breakfast there. Punctually reached there.. Then have our breakfast.. 3 of us chit-chat + update each other... I had a happy breakfast today!! ^^ I'm sad and hurt to hear some news from her...erm..nope! it's RUMOURS that 'created' by people that i totally didn't expect.. I'm glad that she don't believe..*I know,definitely she won't believe them!* The part that hurt me is not the contents of rumours,is the creater and the moron that spread it!! They know me so well,why they can believe such a not logic information?! I don't know!! My heart just broke when i know they're actually not my side.. Broken~ into pieces!! T.T Anyway,i had a happy moment with her without interupt by such people that hurt me~~ I just don't know why they,as my friends..but want to do so..

No comments:

Post a Comment