Monday, August 24, 2009

Mystery !!

Yesterday night about 10pm, I'm 'loitering' at my living room. Suddenly, my hand phone rang! I was wondering who are calling me at this kind of time? When i saw the hand phone, it showed ' Daddy'.. What?? Daddy?? I quickly stare at him. Daddy is just standing beside me! "Daddy, why are you calling me?? Crazy isn't?? " I asked. By the way, he is not holding his phone! " My hand phone is inside my room! " He answered. I thought i saw wrongly, I see it again at my phone. Yes! It's daddy~ OK~ Answer and see what's happening over the other side. " Hello " I answered the phone call. " Hello" from the other side. It's a guy's voice! After i analyzed, i can certainly confirm that it's a familiar voice. Ohya, it's Endo! But, why? My phone showed 'daddy' as the caller? I asked Endo to call me one more time. Ah~~ This time it showed Endo is the caller! haha.. I told Endo what happened just now. Both of us laugh~ HAhaha~ He some more said that, " Be careful oh~ It's July in chinese calendar! hahaha" We talked for 1 hour++, until my house's lamp all switch off already, we are still on the phone.. Haha!! :D Anyway, Endo, I'm not scared at all.. wahaha.. *blek* =p

No comments:

Post a Comment