Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bad day!!

Yesterday,I went to school as usual.. although i felt uncomfortable.. I'm coughing.. and a little bit fever..I'm wearing mask..*i'm a responsible person..hehe* Then,we are going to a programme for lower 6 students..our school as host.. total 34 schools involved in this programme..each school 3-4 people..Due to we are the host..that's why we whole lower 6 are compulsory to attend it..the mask made my body temperature increase..Therefore i took it out..i had no mood to involve myself in the programme that's going on..I felt better around 10am++..my fever gone..however my fever come and go simultaneously..The programme ends at around 4-4.30pm.. i've to tahan until that time..After lunch..the talk was so boring..i slept for almost whole session because i'm too tired due to the status of my body..I called my dad to fetch me after the programme and send wai yee home as well..after that,i went to pay a visit to doctor..he gave me 2 days mc..That's why i'm not going to school today.. On the same day,Ajie was robbed..Moon told me at the night while i'm sleeping in the sick status..Ajie's phone,credit card,purse,car side window all gone!! I got a big shocked.. I just get to have a phone talk with Ajie..Ajie is okay already.. 11/8/2009~~ I sicked..Ajie robbed by somebody.. Nowadays.. The swine flu is under an uncontrolable condition.. My friends all called me h1n1..haha..I'm not lar..haha... Anyway.. there will be a better tomorrow for you and me !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment