爱思索玄妙之物~♥This is how this special and unique ant live her wonderful and fantastic LIFE!!♥~
Monday, August 10, 2009
Square !!
Not i want to condemn...
But it's the TRUTH !!
I don't know why you want to suffer?
You may question back... suffer??
My answer would be... yes~~
Certainly..it‘s hurting you...but don't worry..
You would not have the chance to hear this answer from me..
Thus.. you would not hurt by my words~~
Don't worry...
You CHANGED.. totally changed...
I do care sometimes because you were part of me once..
An important part.. plays an important role..
However.. I already used to it... used to the time without you...
Please.. please don't misunderstand that I'm sad due to the lost of you...
I live very good now..
Honestly..if you fuse back to my life...
I would not be comfortable...
And i can't ensure that history won't happen again...
Anyway.. without you..i would not became the me of today...
Thank you~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
y ur blog always make ple so confuse de? haha!! state it out clearly la...haha!! sha wer wer!!
ReplyDelete