Hey blog! I think you are the only one that available for me 24/7~ I'm kinda struggle recently. It really challenges my EQ! What I predicted about half a year ago, those things seems like started to become real, am I so smart right? but too bad it's not a good thing =(
Thoughts come and go repeatedly non-stop. I can't bare with what is happening right now! not right now but accumulative incidents, and how should I open my mouth and explain the incident one by one with you, this sounds so silly! How bravo if there is an invention gadget where it can connects us to explain the whole picture of everything right?
My "wall" is growing at it's own again! Facing problems in communication again~ Communicating among people really awesome as it is endless learning process, aarrrggghhh~ but it's kinda mental torturing me while I'm talking to you. One way communicate is not as easy as the two ways, haizz...
Well, my post is so random, it's time to sleep now, since I promised to sleep early. Since the day I promised, I didn't break it until now because I take it seriously and I meant it. Goodnight!
(Hope you do remember promises that you did, but if you choose to forget it, I can't do anything also)
Ah Lui~ I feel that u r quite EMO recently.. anything need to share??
ReplyDeleteHaha...nite time more or less sure a bit a bit emo de lo~ hmph..juz cant put down previous things only, so when think back about it,then emo bit bit lo,tat's y release emo here,then I will be ok de la.. haha.. thx ya mama!!
Delete