How come all the board that I faced having these kind of problems? Is it a norm of every committee or it's my faith that always take over problematic board? Do anyone out there experienced leading a board without facing any problems? Hmph...
Now we are in university level and yet why are there still of a bunch of people having that kind of thinking level? First of all, why can't you do your responsible well before you criticize on others? Having a post-mortem meeting but all these COWARD don't even dare to speak up even A WORD! But away from the meeting, speak up exponentially!
I just want all of you to understand, a cafe is a business, not a place that for you to play and take advantages! The point that you all turn and turn to critic on my new running system can be concluded as one word that is SELFISH! I don't allow you all to take ingredients and produce products just for fun, is it wrong? Producing muffins to sell is not for you to eat it for fun without paying, is it wrong? I know you all are hungry, for a small reward, we decided to let you all choose one item for free when your shift.
How many times want us to tel you all that, cafe is still not stable, we are really facing financial problem. For instant, as reward for the voluntary works that all of you pay off, we ensure the certificates, end semester big meal and now newly implement one free item. This is what cafe can afford now. But, those that usually taking advantages on cafe, especially eat whatever without paying a single cents all this while, of course is a BIG problem for you by this new management system! For those that duty with the right ethics, for sure this newly implement system does not affect you and not a problem for you too.
I'm not talking of all, it's just this few coward! *sorry for calling that*. All of you thinking that to run a cafe is easy? It's a ridiculous joke! It's not as easy as you imagine! Please and please don't under estimated something before you yourself really step into it and involve.
Hey, come on my dear cafe crews! This cafe is voluntary works as all are informed! And what am I doing voluntary as well! And you, SWS! yes! I'm calling you specifically, the things that you spoke can it be a more practical and rational or not? Please think whether is it works or not before you mention about it. Since you are holding a post, please be the role model to others. I don't hope somehow or someday to take away your post.
I don't know why are you so sensitive about the word "boss"? It's just a form of address. I'm don't mind of passing this "boss" to you since you having so much of comment about it. Just that, once you taking this title, then you will know how wonderful and fantastic of holding this post!
You think that you are so important that cafe without you will collapse? Nah! Everything please leave a staircase for yourself. Don't be so ego.
Haiz, again, time for me to enhance my softskills! Thanks for those people that created problems for me, thank you for becoming hardships in my life, so that I will learn to be a better in my future. Sincerely feeling glade and wishing thank you from the bottom of my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment