Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Chat

Just had a chat with you, Hmph~Well, I felt that I'm more brave to speak up my mind although not everytime can voice it out totally but at least I tried and don't care about what will happen next,hehe >.<
Seriously, communication again is really a bridge for us to link with people around you. Lack of communication will only further the relationship of you with that particular person. Not the more you talk the better you are, it should be how you talk and how you understand.
Hmph... the things I treasure is slowly coming back to me. It might not be what I expected 100% but at least showing improvements. It should be a great thing! =)
If you plant a mango tree with durian seed, will it grows as a mango tree? Definitely is NO~ So, now you plant a mango tree with mango seed without giving the basic living needs of a plant needed, will it grows well? Answer will be NO too. That is why to plant a mango tree not only need to choose the right seed which seems so easy, the more important thing is that to provide the other necessity of the tree needed to ensure it is a fertile mango tree as you expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment