Organize Teacher's day? Oh.. I hope this question would not pop to me again! this would be a nightmare for me. This year celebration, I am the organizing chairman,hmph,not easy at all~ Haiz.. just cut short all the problems and obstacles parts. I only knew that my mood in term of mentally fluctuate non-stop.. wow~ thanks everyone that helped me to solve all the problems and we overcome the obstacles together. Thank you~ Not only that, I'm so glad that this year celebration go on just so smooth and nicely!! Thank God! And the most happiest thing is that the timing is so accurate and sharp.. hehe.. Apart from that, our performance *thumbs up*.. Once again, thanks for cooperation~
Well, after the celebration, went to buddhist camp. This is the 3rd year i went. Every year i followed. well, all these 3 years, i had totally different feelings, comments and thoughts. This year, i myself really got a lot. Haha.. feel like "Oh, I grow up and become more mature already!" Haha..
But, 1 thing I feel very disappointed is that the way of thinking and their mindset really not on path with what they should. Maybe not their fault?! haha.. when we want to find out whose fault, usually will point to the mass media. haha.. Ok, follow the norm.. their mind being washed by all the idol's drama and movie and caused them live in imaginary world that will always end up with the handsome prince. Owh~ Wake up please. I really can't stand with it. Maybe I'm old? out-dated? Nevermind, I admit i'm OLD~ >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment