Problems! Problems! That's your opinion! Not applicable to all especially
ME! You said there is, but i can't see it at all! I feel so bored to listen to all this grandmother's stories, It's enough! It's enough! I really wish to shout out my rights
LOUDLY! But, I choose to keep silent as I respect you! I don't want to be as others. I want it to be democratic. I tell you, You have to accept it as you already selected it. This is my
WAY! You can't just change it as you like as you are the head of the world. I don't want you to ruin my life. That's mine,
NOT yours! It's
MY LIFE!! As what i know is that i will not give up so easily this time because i'm confident in this compare to other. Why you so coconut? I feel like it's so fake! Sometimes, You made me feel that how comfortable or how good I will if that is not you! I really so sorry to have this kind of mindset, but I can't because of you, I have to
sacrifice! I will not! One more time, let the referee tell you the
TRUTH!!
Knowledge is the weapon
Wait and see
No comments:
Post a Comment