Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Vesak 2010

I'm so happy during this vesak celebration 2010. This is the 1st time i participate in vesak volunteer. This time I did follow the procession. Only about 12 youths as leaders that lead the procession, and i'm one of them. We lead thousands of people. The whole procession is about 2 and a half hour. It's so great, no regret following. I bath buddha too, new experiences as well. During Vesak eve and the actual day, I met lots of people that i know.. haha.. No doubt I met Pn.Lee. haha..

This year had Sri Lanka food, it's so special and delicious! I ate for 2days.. hehe >.<
Ohya, I'm the chinese emcee. Haha.. Great experience! enjoy! Fun.. haha.. Met a quite funny incident is that a husband is looking for his wife,and we have to announced his wife's name and saying that her husband is finding her.. hahaha... Bryant and I laugh non-stop when we want to do the announcement.. haha.. Not only that, we did do announcement on missing child also.. Lots of great experiences!
Although this 2 days,48 hours, I at home only about 13 hours.. It's so tired, but it's enjoyable! Through these 2 days, i feel closer as a family with my youth members.. This 2 days really boost my bond with them. It's so fun and comfortable to get along with them! I appreciate all of you, thanks.. ^^
Anyway, I had a super memorable and happy Vesak celebration 2010.
Sadhu,sadhu,sadhu

P/S: I had a great day with you, i'll appreciate you as you appreciate me. You really light up my days. I hope it will last as long as possible. I don't want it to end, I want it FOREVER!! FOREVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment