爱思索玄妙之物~♥This is how this special and unique ant live her wonderful and fantastic LIFE!!♥~
Monday, May 4, 2009
Pink bag...
Today went to Mid Valley with Wai Yee!!
Actually we went there to buy something quite urgent...
haha...
Then,after bought them...
It's lunch time!!
Filled our stomach...Kaka...
The lunch just normal only...
Not really taste good.. *~^
Then...I wanted to buy a bag
for me back to school again!!
I've no more bag for me to go to school later... :(
Then...
You know what?!
She choose a pink bag for me...
haha...
my 1st pink school bag in my life...
Anyway,it's nice!!
Haha...
Someone can't get it!! *blek*
Her 'best friend' also no leh...
Haha... XD~~~
Conclusion is that...
now i have bag to put my booksSss
back to school...haha...
I love school's life...
I miss my school...
Happy to go back there again...
YEAH!! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
u r reli love sch n many activities de...u r so like study n playful...haha!! sha wer wer...
ReplyDeleteEndo,
ReplyDeleteHAha... XD~~~
put ur pink bag de pic to blog mah...haiyo...
ReplyDeleteEndo,
ReplyDeleteLazy lar...
haha... XD..