Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gonna starts!

Doing nothing... Boring-ing... Ah... Suddenly think of now already consider 6th of May... Then i go to checked the government web... I get offer to go to form six...haha... [Actually i already know this very long long time ago..hehe.. ^^] *Just pretending don't know before this!* KAkA XD~~ I get offered to my secondary school >>> SMK Puteri Titiwangsa!! Yeah...haha... Since my school have form 6,then of course i will be offered to there lar... Common sense wat!! hoho... 11th of May...Lapor diri with full u... Bring all stuffs that needed... ********************************** 2day i just bought the blue skirt from Kamdar with Wai Yee... Her mum drove us there... For now...basic thingy that needed to start my lower six school's life already consider done... I'm so happy to further my studies in my school!! Many people will wish to transfer... It's like a tradition when wanna go to form6.. Anyway,are their choices... I've no comment about it... Whatever reasons also,non of my business,right?? HAha... BUT... I definitely won't... HAha... Why?? ~It's my lovely school!! ~Anyhow,i still need to go to tuition...So,which school will be the same..KAKA... ~I miss my teachers..hehe XD~~ ~My sis still study in that school... ~I don't wanna have 1 more things to do>>transfer!!*i already have to 'fan' my ns thing* ~I already familiar with my school... ~I want Pn.Ng and sweety-nana... ~Wai Yee is with me... ~My parents also encourage me to stay there... And the last reason will be... I JUST DON'T WANNA TRANSFER!! OK...perfect 10 reasons... KAka... XD~~~ *Kinda sot sot-ing..hohoho...*

No comments:

Post a Comment