Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labour Day?

Labour day?? Haha...but i'm still working leh... hehe..no double or triple pay... *no comment* Don't ask me..."huh??like that why you want to do??" I worked as waitress at crystal palm restaurant beside police station Sentul ... It's a afternoon wedding... 11.30am start...until 3.30pm... Well...the ceremony started very very late... Therefore it caused us had to OT...Until 4.00pm! Haha...actually we are the one that got benefit..kaka Compare to others day... we just working less half hour...but our pay only less 1 ringgit.. Kaka XD~~ Then,Peggy mama asked me whether can straight away stay until night?? Of course i agreed lar... $$$$ MONEY $$$$ ..... Then,that night was not doing wedding... It's room... Wow...1st time i'm doing room! Then...fortunately Bryant never arranged me to the 888 room... [because heard everyone saying that the customer there very very difficult to serve] When all of us are waiting customers to come,we wiped plates,spoons,bowls and so on lar...that used when the wedding just now!! Then..Chung Hung and i prayed to the God that hope both of us won't get 888... Then,the result >>>>> I got room c and d... and... he got... 888... Pity him!!! Then he told me that God bluff him...haha...funny him!! :D I partner with "Ah Qi" [A chinese guy from don't know either Vietnam or Myanmar] I partner with him since afternoon... He really really helped me a lot and a lot!!! Especially when room serving! Thanks... "Ah Qi" [I really don't know how his name,foreign people mar...Just know the sounds..haha...] Many of them are leaving soon... Although is none of my business... because i'm just part timer... But... Sad also... hehe... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment