It's January now. Want to say busy, i'm not really. Want to say free, almost everyday i got things to do. Well, all my friends one by one applying jobs & get interviewed, promoted and start working. But, i can't apply any jobs yet because i need to settle my NS thing before i plan to work.
Not only that, i've to get my car license before i busy with other things. Well, if they allow me to join the 1st batch, I would be back on March but i can only get my car license after march and start working continuously until i continue my study again. If they allow me to join the 2nd batch, I will go on May and back on July. Then only i work or how. But, at the same time, i might be miss lots of camps, activities and travelling! If I didn't go for NS, I will be caught by them to do community services. Then you can see Ain Sze Wei sweeping beside road, collecting rubbish that thrown by others etc.
Haiz, cannot do much thing now and just can see what NS people say.
No comments:
Post a Comment