After my last paper, i am supposed to be happy, but i can't be happy. I didn't even step out of the school, i received i super bad news that made me quite unacceptable. My dear & lovely Pn Chin Sien just passed away. I really can't accept it. Many of our promises still haven done. T_T. Anyway, dear teacher, R.I.P.
Haiz, exams just gone, other things came. But, fortunately, it's after my exams. I don't know how's the things go on, but it's really out of my expectation. I'm so sorry about that. I don't have the gut to play with it. Before this, it's almost reaching threshold value. Now, it's even lower than relax value. If you so determined to excite it, it's not as easy as before. Moreover, no catalyst are available this time. What i can say is that the transitional state is unstable, and last for only..around...half year? and due to all the factors it favors backward reaction rather than forward reaction. Since it is an endothermic reaction, no point i force it favors forward reaction with all the factors. Except you are able to alter those factors and make it become exothermic, it will be another case.
Now i gotta agree that bonds between GASES are weak because it's just Van Der Waals forces, and it's not even a bond, it's just attraction forces.
= Time & tide wait for no man =
No comments:
Post a Comment