Monday, November 8, 2010

Simpleaction

Type and erase, type and erase again. Continuously type and erase. I really don't know how to start this post. Okay, well, i did start it. =='''
So unbelievable that i met you yesterday just in time. If earlier or later, we will just walk pass each other.
Hey long gas, "can you just support me? Can you please add some sugar, vegetables or fruits into the mixture instead of salt, coffee powder or lemons."
A simple action, it would be enough. I have lots of thoughts and feelings that no words are able to interpret them completely. Mixing of feelings and the main ingredient is STPM.
I thought I am able to set it free, yet I don't think so.

According to gravitational potential energy,
the force is directly proportional to the distance between two objects.
The bigger the distance, the stronger the force between them.
Yet, when the distance approaches infinity, the force will become zero.

I hate to see the clear icon turns blur without notify me!

No comments:

Post a Comment