Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Can I ?

My last post still on trial, but now i'm going to face the real exams! Time flies super fast. Frankly, trial wasn't a good thing =( . How am i going to face this STPM? I really don't know. Why i would choose STPM as my path? I don't know. What would I choose for futher study? I don't know as i don't know am i qualified to enter universities as well.

I feel so lost. My road is so blur, lots of mist, no signboards, no lights, no way to u-turn. What a bad conditions of road. I really don't know how am I going to sit for the exams. Haiz.. this month is so uncomfortable! I hate this kind of feelings. Why people are able, but why I can't?

P/S: Nasi briyani, I really have no much time because i'm lack of time now. I'm sorry for that. I think you can manage your things and problems by yourself without my opinion. Instead, now i need your support, haha =D
Allow me to set it free because i'm a typical leo. Hope i do not need EQ to settle it at the end.
Anyway, let me face STPM 1st, then only i play with you, ok? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment