爱思索玄妙之物~♥This is how this special and unique ant live her wonderful and fantastic LIFE!!♥~
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Questions
Assembly, Assembly, Assembly. No formal assembly please inform me since you asked not to ask again! Head! Head! Head! Who is the one? Absent! Absent! Absent! Form sixes only half present. No key, no key, no key. We have no place to stay in.
Paper work about co-curriculum consider settle. The whole day, I just attend Pn. Halma's class to study Chemistry. Time pass just like that.
#############################################
Sorry, not we don't want to do it. It is because not enough people to do it. Why easy things can't just settle it with an open mind? Why want to magnified it? I suggested for so many times which i think that it is reasonable and flexible according to my opinion. But, it seems like no response. I don't mind if made some of you think that I'm too subjective, but, can anyone come out with a better solution? Sometimes brain storming is needed to come out with a better one, but is there any cooperation given?
We never celebrate children day anymore, i hope that we can think in a more mature way and out of the box. I always think for the worst so that we're prepared to face the problems and solutions are ready. Can anyone tell me, Is there any wrong with my concept?
Again, I'm weirdo? Yeah, Maybe I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
????
ReplyDelete