爱思索玄妙之物~♥This is how this special and unique ant live her wonderful and fantastic LIFE!!♥~
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Memorable Day~~
Well, although i have to wake up early on the only day i can sleep late, but i am not regret about that. Yesterday night slept at about 2a.m., then wake up around 8++a.m. and reached there by 10a.m.
Actually i feel quite awkward to attend it, but, i still make myself present. When i reached the big front door, really don't know where to go. Finally i decided to text the only number i got and hope that there will have respond from the number. Fortunately, i know where to gather. Phew~~
Okay, thing starts. I feel quite uneasy at there. This is the time where facade plays its role. Hehe ~.<
It takes about an hour to end. Then, thanks for treating us at mamak stall.
*Don't forget what will be the next meal! wakaka! Who ask you are the only one that work?! hoho ^0^ *
We all eat up RM40++. Wow~ not a small amount at mamak stall!! Anyway, thank you very much. After that, I'm ok with the situation already. As time goes on, I feel reluctant to go home already. hahax >.<
I appreciate all of you. Today 4/4/10 will never delete in my memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
where you go?
ReplyDeleteErm...meeting~
ReplyDeletemeeting of wat?
ReplyDeletesri jayanti youth section
ReplyDelete