Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last day of 2011

Finally the last day of the year of 2011. Hmph.. well it actually doesn't mean much to me as I'm facing finals soon, yah, SOON! It is scary, but the way to comfort myself is it is not depends wholly on what you perform on that particular day. BUT, the reality is, YES! what you perform on that day is very important and it does make changes on your result! So, do well in finals! oh goshh...
Let me reflect on what I had done in this past 1 year. Well, for me, I experienced a lot in this 2011.

Jan-Want to settle my national service, but can't go. and while finding jobs, my 1st eliminated job comes in, what a faith~Waiyee laugh nonstop. Because as we decide we want something new apart from teacher, we always being labelled as 'teacher'. Somehow, she used to take off half of the label, but I still fully stick on it. Haha! Anyway, I have no regret on sticking the label!
Feb-I think this month although is Chinese New Year, but the main character goes to STPM! Result reveal on this month, not really remember what day is it. I think I remember clearly is this month.( sorry if wrong..hehe >.<). Well, I know myself and I seriously scared of it. The 1st thing my eyes spot is on my maths! What my pointer is, later! Maths...maths.. I shouted from heart! and after maths, there go my pointer, well! although it's not really awesome, but, I'm satisfied with it. After all, I'm still unable to settle down myself, still in a cold situation, Miss Lim keep on holding my hands..hehe! And I got what I targeted for my PA, it's pretty good, yes! I got it!
March-Hmph.. What I had done in this month? haha~ Ohya, I made a cruel decision without hints/tell/inform. Haha~
April-Well, according to my posts..(haha, forgot what I done)... We went for USM test, then gathering! Having lots and lots of fun among 4 of us.. We felt awful to seperate for almost 4months as we are sticking together from Mon-Sun for almost 2 years. Haha..
Then, getting closer to this naughty fella and did helps me lots on my hidden wound. Thanks ya, but you did not know you helped, haha, but sorry la, we would not going further than that.
May-This would be a busy months. Wesak,Teachers' day,Mother's day,buddhist camp. Wesak, this year is a success for our youth section for this first attempt, outcome is more than what we expected. Great job! On mother's day, we had our first so ever picture for doing charity,so formal >.< Teachers' day, I did an unexpected things, Oh my God! I couldn't believe what I had done. I sang on the stage. What? Ain Sze Wei sang? on stage? Yup, it's true =="
Went to buddhist camp straight away after teachers' day celebration.
June- This year buddhist camp we did a big changes, well, it works! Congratz and thanks! June, I'm having 2 weeks school holidays, haha. where my friends are all still working. Spend lots and lots of money on gathering, outings and so on, yet I'm happy to spend that. Hmph, I think this is the month we are having something wrong?haha.. wrong or correct, don't know la, but it's abnormal.
July-I will never forget this month! Beloved grandma passed away, she went to a happy place to continue her joyful life. Popo, I know you always blessed me in my life, I am proud to be your granddaughter.
This is also the month where I myself also can't predict it. There goes the abnormal thing.. hahaha! Well, I'm glad and I will appreciate it as it would be a challenge because my university intake was released and I got Sabah for the course I wanted. I don't know it should be a good news or bad news, but everything happens for a reasons.
This 31 days of July 2011, it happens lots of unexpected things.
August- For sure, my birthday! This is the only special day we got to celebrate together because after that I will be in Sabah until Chinese New Year of 2012.
Sept- A month which change my life routine. I landed on UMS which is super alone here. Everyone asking do you have frens/classmates/schoolmates going together with you? My answer is no. I don't know why I am so brave to choose here since no one will be with me. I only know sure I can learn something over here to make me a better person.
Oct- One month over here, I am seriously homesick. Sick of things at west M'sia especially KL. I thought I am that tough but still I learn to be tough. Can't ever imagine I will have this kind of feelings. 20years of living, I don't ever appreciate what I have until this extend, seriously. Thus, I would say, I did a right decision to choose UMS. I am glad to meet a bunch of close friends over here. Emomo yeah! =)
Nov- There is a mid-sem break, but I did not fly back home and I joined buddhist camp. This camp made me learn a lot and more appreciate on what I have. Start to countdown on days back to KL because half of the semester ended. Hmph, it's quite fast also, but days to home.... SLOW~~~~
Dec- A super busy months. Assignments, competition, AIMS night. Wish it to end as fast as possible so that study week will come so that can away from those panda days! Here comes the study weeks and it almost ends, nope! It is END! Finals are torturing yet I'm looking forward for it to ends so that I can enjoy my holidays. But I am sad and disappointed that he will not be with me when I am back. Whenever I heard from his mouth or stating that " Yes, we would not be meeting each other when you're back" I can immediately drop off my tears non-stop (Oh no, now also wanna cry already). Anyway, nothing much can be done, so, just accept it.

For year 2012, I want to
-get good results on my studies
-enhance my soft skills
-be more mature and independent
-learn to be more appreciate and glad on things I'm having

Wow.. A long post I had. hehe =)

No comments:

Post a Comment