Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Unknown emo

Today is your big day, however I'm not there to celebrate with you. I hope you enjoy your day. hehe =) Wish you all the best in your life. Your birthday be lack of me for continuous 4 years, what a sad case, right? >.<
Today I am so down and emo. Exams and tests are near! Assignments are accumulating! My AIMS night interview was SUCKS! Arrgghhh~ 1st time I performed such bad in interview!
I wanted to listen to you no matter what crap you are talking, as long as you sound,so that at least can release my emo-ness a bit. However, there are obstacles that stop me from doing so. My emo level elevated.
Seriously, I just don't know why I am so. I felt so no mood to eat, bath and so on.
I wish to pour out these problems but I don't wanna spoil the nice day. Can the emo feelings detach from me through tears? I hope it does~

No comments:

Post a Comment