Monday, April 18, 2011

Him? No~~

Why so many of you out there think that there is something between me and Mr.M? Seriously, we have nothing at all!! Hey, people! Please don't make me feel so speechless. I felt very lazy to explain and explain the same things to different people.

He is not an easy person. For him to be serious and settle down in a relationship is not easy thing. I didn't say he would not, but not now. So far, i still can't believe that he can settle down. As my principle is, I'm taking it as a serious matter, I would not get it as I want to get it. I would consider it as a long way for me to go. Thus, I'm not so decisive in it.

For now, we just maintain as friend that can share things and opinions. Sometimes a bit non-sense and naughty stuff. Any further relationship, is still a big question mark and I would not consider it in this meanwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment