I'm not sure how long it had been. I think it's around 4 months?3months? Well, i only remember that when i firmly decided it was on the day i got my STPM result. That day onwards, I did not contact you at all. I don't want to talk or even see you. You made me felt so annoying and frustrated. I just don't know why these feelings come like a huge waves. I tried to be critical to think what's the reasons behind it. Finally, without taking much time, I got my conclusion, that is the way you handle things.
From time to time, I saw the way you handle problems. You are so coward to face the problems. You throw us out there and hide yourself with warm blanket. You are the cause of those problems and I expected you to solve it. However, you are not. You wait the fire to extinguish then only you came out and said " Oh, I'm the one that put it off!" or " Huh? What's happening? " Hey!Please.. This kind of stupid reaction, I'm fed up with them!
You wanted to have topics to talk with me, I'm kinda okay with some kinda stupid one, such as when I'm eating, u asked " Eating?" , " What are you doing recently? " or " What's your plans? ". I'm okay with it. But, from the day I know you, you are talking the same thing! Let's say, if every time you asked me "Eating?" I still okay with it. But, you are such a stupid but didn't realize it, always talked foolish lame things or asking "You angry ar? Don't angry la!" Hey, come on! 1st time or 2nd time, I still can bear with it. Imagine! If it continue and continue, repeat and repeat, and the main part is I'm just normal and these sentence will always appear suddenly intervals of our conversation. If you really don't have anything to talk already, just stop the conversation, no need to waste so much of time on talking foolish sentences.
When I try to tolerate with you, you did not appreciate it. You had your great plans, but you forgot, nothing will wait for you. Time and tide wait for no man. When it passed, it would not be back. What you did, people will not forget it just to forgive you. Others might, but I'm NOT! This is because I'm a person that when I gave a chance but you didn't take it, when you want it again, only a big NO! You thought yourself that can rule others that we'll follow what you wish. Haha, what a joke!
Your thinking is not on path with your age. Your mindset are childish and not mature enough. Maybe I brought up in a critical thinking environment, add-on science student. Therefore, the way of my thinking will be different from others. You could not treat me as "general" girl as I'm different from them. If you know me well, you will understand. I can't blame you that you're not a science student, or is it science student can think more critical compare to arts student? This might be sweeping statement. What I can say is ... generally....
If you have the chance to read this post, your questions will be solve. But if you never, then make it be no ending. I would not choose to have a talk with you because I think it's not necessary and I really don't want! I'm sorry to let you know that I hate to face a coward like you!
P/S : You deserved it! It's karma!
No comments:
Post a Comment