HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIN SZE WEI~~~
0808.. officially 19th years oldFb has lots of people wish me.. unlimited thanks to all of you..
Through handphone message also lots.. Phone call.. Verbally.. lots and lots..
I'M SUPER HAPPY & APPRECIATE IT! ♥
Today, my youth members gave me a surprise leh.. Bryant left me in pleaching hall alone =( and then after awhile they come in with lighted candle chocolate cake! Oh, i really don't know how to react lar! Ohya, they just treat me as 10 years old because only 1 candle.. hehe.. and xiao rou did a newspaper hat for me.. wakakaXD~~
After wishing and blew the cake, xiao jia cut into pieces and i distribute them to people around. Oh God! I'm so shy and it's so embarrassing.. >.< Fortunately, Bryant come with me. Everyone is wishing me, 1st time got this kind of feelings because i don't really know them. hehe. Then, reverend Sumedha break his principle just to eat my birthday cake! Oh.. Thanks reverend! =D
Haha, today i feel like princess..because i no need to walk back also.. hehe.. Got car fetch me leh~~ hohoho =D
I only manage to take these pic.. nevermind.. As Jin said memory can't be capture with camera, it can only be captured in my mind and heart!
| ~Yum Yum~ ^^ |
| ~ the planner !! Thanks!! ~ |
Thank you very much to all that
-wished me through out these days
-gave me present
-called me
-sang for me
-etc
I HAD A BLAST!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment