Friday, July 9, 2010

Good morning

Suddenly frighten wake up at 2.30a.m. and thought that it's already early morning like 5++ a.m. Pheww.. fortunately not. It's so good if this become my temporary norm. Will wake up automatically without hesitation. Later i'm going to tuition after school until 7.40p.m. and i don't know whether i can stand for it or not. Anyway, I had to do so. Haha, more or less, just fight the sleepiness with caffeine.

Well, although retirement date postponed. But, it's ok and it is on MONDAY~ Really can't wait for it! I'm so tired already, it's time for me to let go. Dear form4s, I believed all of you is the best! I love all of you! ^^

Erm, you are away from M'sia today and i will sure that i will not enjoy this Sunday class as usual because no people as naughty as you to disturb me. hehe. Anyway, have fun in your trip and i wonder what you will bring for me. Wakaka XD~~

No comments:

Post a Comment