Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy happy CNY !

CNY holidays just end like that! Time pass really fast when we're happy and enjoy. I'm not satisfy with it, it should be like what TK Leong said " we should have 15 days of holidays!". Fri ~ Straight away back to Penang after school without stop at Ipoh. Then when reached Penang means that " I'll be lost contact! " Sat ~ Morning went shopping awhile with cousins. Then night time, sure family reunion! Seafood steamboat for no doubt! lobster.. erm.. i ate 1 big lobster on that night * Haven count other days ohh.. hehe >.<*.. I love seafood.. ^^ Then, i slept at 6.30am due to some truth chatting among us.. Sun ~ I just slept for 3 hours, sharp 3 hours then wake up. As usual, bath, new cloth then go to temple. When we're back, lion dance is ready.This night better, i slept at around 12am++. Mon ~ I had recharged! This is the day when everyone will come to visit. Buffet dinner for everyone. People that come are out of control. Food are not enough! There are around 150 people 齐聚一堂. Then, no doubt gamble is one of the important event. And i slept at 4am that night, nope! It's morning. haha :D Tue ~ Back to Ipoh !! Having lots and lots of fun over there! Once a year.. Superb happy and memorable! Then Mou mou have to go back to Sin lor~ Fri ~ Haiz.. have to back to KL and this indicates that I have to back to school again! T.T Sat ~ Tuition. Then went to reunion at The Ship. What a tiring day too~ Sun ~ Count down for holidays to finish...

2 comments: