Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Summary

I am supposed to be doing biology assignment but i'm here >.< Today we had 100m ujian tara. I'm very happy that i managed to finished it in 18s with the super 'well' field conditions. haha. Yesh! 5 marks~ wahaha After school reopen, besides than busying with my academic, it's also my prefects' board. I'm not complaining about doing things, but.. haiz.. the 'soul engineer' are not being with us especially lil' sweets and curry chicken. What to do?! Not only that, i'm very dissapointed with prefects, i wish to say loudly that " CAN ALL OF YOU STOP CREATING NONSENSE PROBLEMS FOR ME? " But, this is my responsible to face it and take it. Anyway, take it as compliment. Smile. Very long time i never meet you already. But just now i saw your pictures. You're slimmer! hahax. Frankly, you looks great~ hehe. Ohya, moreover without spectacles. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment