Monday, December 28, 2009

Speechless

Speechless about what i feel. Words are too limited to express. The force does plays an important role. Scientists are awesome. Actually how if it's vice versa? I don't dare to imagine! World war III will happen. Why is it so difficult to understand? Is it the words really not enough for people to express themselves? I guess so. Do you? You're so brilliant! I've to admit. No doubt about that. Timid, pity and all those little kitten's characters mask on. Should i be thankful or unlucky that i've given by God to see through the mask? Thank God that i can read through the real you? Is it better if i don't have the power? I hope Mr.T will give me the answer. Better naive than not? I'm confused again!

2 comments:

  1. It is not important that you can read or get through anyone or anythings...the most important is that when you have the intelligent to have all of this in your mind, what have you learn, what have you been...naive is not an excuse to run away from this cruel world...be the best of yourself, be what you are right, be the one you are...do the things that you never regret and never against the moral...that is the most important...whatever the people around you have done, just mark it as a point, the point that you want or not to become your strength...the strength is not given by god, but is only you, yourself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All sorts of people are around. This is called world, life. I did learn from them. One by one walked pass by me, especially 'transformer' help me grow, made me be more mature. It's a good thing, but the learning process is suffering to overcome. If accidentally handle wrongly, then problems. I always believe that the more you faced, the tougher you're. The things that i had faced maybe just a very small matter if compare to the outside world. The world is so cruel. You want to survive, you have to be tough.
    It's not easy to become yourself. In fact, i cannot answer confidently who am i actually?! We always need to facade. It's a great knowledge to master 'facade' well. It's like some kind of drug, it is very useful and helpful in medical field. But if misused it, problems.
    For example, not to say liar should not be so, because due to some situation 善意的谎言 is needed. That's why it is very important to handle problems in a mature way, but certainly not against the moral.

    ReplyDelete