爱思索玄妙之物~♥This is how this special and unique ant live her wonderful and fantastic LIFE!!♥~
Thursday, November 19, 2009
RIMUP
先斩后奏 always happen to me! Today's programme did the same thing. Have to admit to my faith. I did go to join the so-called RIMUP. If you never heard this word before, means that you're OUTDATED. haha. This is the most popular word especially from admins mouth. RIMUP is the short-form of Rancangan Interaksi Murid-murid Untuk Perpaduan.
Today there are about 100 of us that come from puteri and seri. Frankly, I'm so reluctant to join it as it's so boring and like playing with small kids. However, I still stepped into the hall. I purposely sit at the most back so that i'm not so obvious when they're asking questions or choosing any leader. I want to be a passive member just for a few hours as i'm so tired!
After hear the talk by Encik Khairul. *He is quite racist*.
The moment of choosing ketua for the whole progamme reached! I almost want to dig a hole to bury myself. Yet, the Wei-Yen calon my name. OMG! I don't want to be! Give the chance to others !
Haiz, what to do? just accept it.
I get to excercise today. For no reason, my assistant and i have to bumping for don't know how many times as i bumping until forgot already. Hmph~ around 50 times. Actually this is not a big problem, but i just feel... erm... this should not be the way... i dunno... maybe yes, maybe no.
During the programme i'm so frustrated with the boss. She is so disgusting!! You know? DISGUSTING!!
Anyway, i can mix well with my group. They're Excellent. Yah, Fantastic. The boys are more sporting and gentlement like Hao Yi, Yee Thong *I dunno whether the name is correct or not. hehe >.< and sorry for some that i dunno the names* than others that i observed.
It ends at more than 4.30 pm. What a mentally torturing days. Tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i think i been outdated, because i really never heard RIMUP before, but never mind, i get to know here, haha! but in my mind, i thought you like this kind of activities, just weird that you not really like...haha!!
ReplyDelete