爱思索玄妙之物~♥This is how this special and unique ant live her wonderful and fantastic LIFE!!♥~
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Just for laugh!!
He says:
u want freddy/.
He says:
ok give u
I says:
huh??
I says:
y suddenly freddy??
He says:
give u freddy lar... but must take care wor...
He says:
dont injure him ya...
He says:
must sayang him everyday
I says:
but u still haven give me wor...
I says:
how to sayang leh??
I says:
haha
I says:
so...where is my freddy??
He says:
wait ya
He says:
give u next friday
He says:
i will ask him first ya
I says:
haha...ok ok...no problem!!
He is so funny...haha...Life with him will full of joy! ^^
I would like to take this opportunity to thanks him for everything especially in my study...
THANK YOU! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wat is freddy?
ReplyDeleteTK leong again hah?
ReplyDeleteEndo,
ReplyDeleteFreddy is a person's name...
Joyyi,
HAha...erm...
is a 'him'...
try to make a smart guess...
hehe ^^