Since Ajie and M.Wong 'fly us aeroplane'...
Then,I go with Wai Yee and some of her family members to Jogoya to have our dinner on 25th April 2009...
This is the 2nd time i went there...
The 1st time was treat by Lan Yi... KAKA XD
But this time... treat by my wallet... *sob sob* :(
Okay... Actually nothing much to say about the dinner...
Just let some pictures tell you something...
Wai Yee > Me

Fresh oysters that Wai Yee doesn't eat!!
But i LOVE!! ^^
California rollsSss...
Yeah... Drinking Coconut!

Haagen-Dazs ice-cream!! Yummy!!

I'm eating it! :)

We are eating the ice-cream
(Actually Wai Yee is pretending to eat only because she is full..kaka XD)

Purposely arrange 'leng leng' to take photo de... hehe ^^
Wai Yee>Wai Yee's sis>Me
-in front of Jogoya-
P/S : Don't have picture of desserts and some other foods because busy eating and totally forget to take picture!!
HAHA ... XD
i wan it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEndo,
ReplyDeletehahaha...
You want ar???
Come lar...
Come KL...
You treat me there!!
I don't mind to going there for the third time!!
KAka.. XD
to go there*
ReplyDelete